Boiler identification | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler identification in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TGor

Hi All, need a bit of help to id a boiler type from a photo only. there are 7 pipes connecting to the boiler 3 look like 15mm and 4 look like 22mm Its a Worcester Cdi but I need to know if its a condensing boiler or not ??? (poor photo sorry!!)

Many thanks boiler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flow, return, gas, mains in, dhw out, prv out, condensate. Thats my logic, if it wasnt condensing there would only be six pipes.

Worcester Bosch cdi greenstar

Thought controls would be a give away..........and the fact the drop down door has broken off :thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the confusion .. I don't have access to the boiler only have the photo .. CES's logic makes sense thanks that's what I was after.

No Phil,
just a difference of opinion is all .. I believed it to be condensing .. my colleague thought not .. just after a second or third opinion from the knowledgable on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
I got a Floplast boss strap from Screwfix...
Replies
Views
GREENSTAR CDi CLASSIC Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
When replacing an old Certikin 180 oil pool...
Replies
Views
Back