boiler ignition sequence | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler ignition sequence in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bob the plumber

hello, doing my ACS at the moment for the first time, is there anyone here who can tell me the sequence in which contols are activated on say a combi with a hot tap that has been turned on. i have a good idea but id like to know for sure. hot tap on, dhw flow switch, fan, pump, air pressure switch ...

any help would be much appreciated

demand,proving ignition,gas,detection
demand tap open,dhw switch makes,diverter moves,fan on proving aps satisfied,ignition,gas gasvalve opens,detection detection electrode tells the pcb burner has cross lit sequence complete

demand,proving ignition,gas,detection
demand tap open,dhw switch makes,diverter moves,fan on proving aps satisfied,ignition,gas gasvalve opens,detection detection electrode tells the pcb burner has cross lit sequence complete

Sounds like you've swollowed a boiler manual:eek:

yea i know rennies dont cut it indigestions killing me

There you go! Igbition sequence, failure and fault finding in one easy breath.

Don't come any better than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
I would advise you to use a gas safe...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
The condensate pipe might be sharing the drain...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
Cadent can only guarantee 14mbar in periods of...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Back