Boiler in kitchen cupboard | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler in kitchen cupboard in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber0808

What open vent boilers are you lads/ladies fitting in kitchen wall units?

I have fitted a few intergas O/V in them but want to consider other options to put in a quote.

i just looked at the worcester RI, the depth looks a bit border line;

unit depth= 280mm ish
RI = 270mm* to have 20mm front clearance from a openable door.

Ideal logic plus heat only. It's a nice bit of kit. Easily fits in cupboard , can have a rear exit flue, but you need to order it with boiler as not std . Also need to direct wire to pump.

As above, Ideal Logic. Absolutly great boilers to get into tight spaces. Rear flue is great on them too

never understud worcesters ventilation chart for the RI they seem to make simple things complicated

Glow-worm flexicom has a direct rear flue and is only 600mm in height, think the ideal is 700mm?

Also fitted worc ri with no probs in kitchen cupboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
You seem to have an understanding of what...
Replies
Views
Worcester or baxi I think are the only options...
Replies
Views
Hi, thank you for the reply. It's confusing...
Replies
Views
Back