boiler information required please | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler information required please in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redt4

i have been asked to service and maintain an ideal standard vanguard is 606 floor standing gas boiler.
it is fitted with a nuway ngn2b burner.
there is no manual for this boiler/burner, the current owner having inherited this set up, however there is a data plate on the burner informing me the model, serial number and gas inlet pressure.
that is as far it goes for infomation, the area which is marked for heat input / output is blank.
does anyone know the ratings for this burner?
much obliged.

i have a manual on pdf for the ideal vanguard s & ht range pm me your email and i will send it you.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been asked to service and maintain an ideal standard vanguard is 606 floor standing gas boiler.
it is fitted with a nuway ngn2b burner.
there is no manual for this boiler/burner, the current owner having inherited this set up, however there is a data plate on the burner informing me the model, serial number and gas inlet pressure.
that is as far it goes for infomation, the area which is marked for heat input / output is blank.
does anyone know the ratings for this burner?
much obliged.
am confused you talk of gas inlet pressure?this sounds like a oil boiler
typical engineer like all of us:clap: jobs frying our heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

tbh best bet is to get a spark to check the...
Replies
Views
On the basis that one opinion is good but two...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
S
I think the op gets the hint now. Thread...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
sorry it will not let me edit i can pm anyone...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
Back