Boiler installation/service due stickers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler installation/service due stickers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajgas

hi, im after some stickers to put on boilers i install with my company logo on it with a service due date on it.
does anybody use these? if so could you recommend a decent website that you use, thanks

I am pretty sure the lad I used to work with got them from vista print I personally blue tack a business card onto the cover of the boiler

We used to use about 1400 or so every month, so we just printed them on address labels, with logo and emergency phone number ( as it was a contract) and serviced on.................

We do those too they are done on a dymo. You hand write month and day of next service due.

Place on ebay does them.
I got some done.
Yellow label stickyback

i use addey labels and print them off a few pages at a time, cheap and you can alter them as you need if required.

Best I heard was on this site. Some1 sent a birthday card to customers boiler reminding them it due a service as a year had gone by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

ah i see what you mean, just need something...
Replies
Views
Sensocomfort with outside temp sensor. RF or...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Under the Energy Price Cap rates from 1...
Replies
Views
R
Nope but there’s nothing in you asking the...
Replies
Views
Back