Boiler installation | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler installation in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruby

Can anybody tell me where to find the regulations regarding installing a gas boiler to timber framedself build bungalow please.

Ruby

IGE/UP/7 is the institute of Gas Engineers document on this, it will also probably be on GSR website as a TB, also obviously the MI's of the actual boiler you intend to have fitted

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Kirkgas. How do access IGE/UP/7 please. We haven't yet decided which boiler to get, I know we are having a combi, but need advice as to the best one. Sorry for ignorance, but not sure what
GSR, MI and TB all mean.

Thanks
Ruby

GSR gas safe register, MI - manufacturers instructions and TB - technical bulletin.

If you are not gas safe registered then you will not be able to access the TB on the site it is for registered engineers only, you should be able to find relevant information in the MI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I would suggest a Grant registered engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Ben this is what I thought as it seems...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
It sounds like a misinterpretation of...
Replies
Views
There could still be 22mm pipework left...
Replies
Views
Back