Boiler Installed Wrong Help! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Installed Wrong Help! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taran

Hi Guys,

I had ur boiler changed from a traditional system to a combi.

The Plumber has been very unprofessional and hasn't finished the work - fortunately I haven't paid him yet!

He said all that's left is the condensate pipe and soak away on the outside as there is no drain nearby.

The installation does not look right and nor does the magna cleaner!

any advice would be welcome!

Taran

Photos.

What did you ask the plumber to do?
What did she/he say they were going to do?
Is the Boiler Working, is the condensate complete to the outside?

Sounds like a job in progress... Is your plumber Gas safe registered?

What do you mean by the installation does not look right ? Condense into a soak-a-way is ok if done right (Lime Chippings), what is wrong with Magnaclean ??

What do you mean by the installation does not look right ? Condense into a soak-a-way is ok if done right (Lime Chippings), what is wrong with Magnaclean ??

i aled for boiler swap to a combo. Combo is installed and he hasn't come back to do the timer or condensate pipe or the soak away. How do I upload a pic? When clicking on the button it asks for a url

He said he's gas safe has the label on his van. How are pics uploaded?

I hope your installer isnt on this site as well as you, could be interesting in the morning :)

Combi- sorry the phones predictive txt was on!

Of of someone can advise how to upload a pic I will as I have on I took just today

was brilliant and John missed it all :) and I was being polite and helpful, not bothering again :)

He said he's gas safe has the label on his van. How are pics uploaded?
Don't believe everything you see on the side of his van, Bus's advertise lots of things on the side but they don't sell any of them!!

Don't believe everything you see on the side of his van, Bus's advertise lots of things on the side but they don't sell any of them!!

I don't trust a plumber who can afford a Range... Obviously ripping off old ladies hehe ;p

Did I miss some drama last night?? Serves me right for having an early night :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
I use a bit of foam to hold it in place, then...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
All done.
Replies
Views
Back