Boiler keeps cuttin out with case and front up | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler keeps cuttin out with case and front up in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petefinny

Hi Guys I have been tryin to stop a Alpha CB24 from cuttin out everytime you put the case on, I have tried every wire to see which is causin the boiler to cut off but can't seem to see any prblem with any of them, what is the best way to find the problem, it cuts off then fires back up again, Cheers Guys

as tam said venturi also check aps if those 2 fail you have a fan or flue fault

Its just cutt of now on the hot water the red and yellow lights are flashing saying it is low in pressure but it is at 2 bar!! Its drivin me nuts!

Sounds like an air supply problem from what you have described, bar your last post which seems a bit odd.

I've never had a boiler show so many faults! I'm gettin continuity threw the APS when I blow down it, when I put a continuity test on the two leads goin down to the board I am not gettin continuity, is that right? Been a long day now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
T
I know you must be frustrated, but as gmartine...
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
If i turn the temperature dial right down on...
Replies
Views
Back