Boiler leaking - anything I can do temporarily? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler leaking - anything I can do temporarily? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hello

Noticed a damp patch in basement below boiler and traced it back to coming out of the circled part of the relatively new boiler.

Can't get hold of gas engineer for a couple weeks so is there anything I can do in interim?

It's a female threaded brass piece, should it have had male cap fitted?

Would help if I added photo

20220715_153556.jpg

That’s a pressure relief valve contact the installer as this should of been done / connected as if it blow / relieves it will shoot water everywhere

System pressure high ?

Similar plumbing topics

Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
H
A professional is needed to diagnose and...
Replies
Views
C
Charlotte - the noise sounds more like the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
sounds very much like expansion vessel,
Replies
Views
Back