Boiler Lock out. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Lock out. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asare Thagu

Hi guys, After turning the hot water tap off the fan keeps running for approx 2-3 mins and boiler goes lock out. To get the hot water I have to re-set the boiler every time. Any idea whats causing this problem?

Sorry to mention the Boiler make. Its Baisi Riva Compact HE Model M96A.32SM/C

Asare, :)

Boilers generally lock out for safety! If the burner is staying on as well as the fan after turning the tap off then you have a problem that needs pretty urgent attention IMO :)

As mentioned, you need some one qualified to check it out!

Asare, :)

Boilers generally lock out for safety! If the burner is staying on as well as the fan after turning the tap off then you have a problem that needs pretty urgent attention IMO :)

As mentioned, you need some one qualified to check it out!

I agree its for safety, but the problem here is soon I turn off the tap the burner goes off only fan runs for few mins and boiler lock out light comes up. To get the hot water I have to re-set the boiler again and again and ............

I agree its for safety, but the problem here is soon I turn off the tap the burner goes off only fan runs for few mins and boiler lock out light comes up. To get the hot water I have to re-set the boiler again and again and ............

Without observing the sequence of events and comparing it with expected parameters I'd just be guessing Asare ..... Having to re-set can be caused by quite a few possibilities from flow issues to over-heating to flame and or flueing issues! Best advice has been given already IMHO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If i turn the temperature dial right down on...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
V
I presume you mean Vokéra Easiheat 29C? If yes...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
Back