BOILER MAKIG NOISES.. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss BOILER MAKIG NOISES.. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, my newish boiler has started making strange noises every hour or so. i also only have 50% of y radiators working even after iv tried bleeding and balancing. hoping that someone on here can give some advise before a plumber visits.. thanks in advance, Kim.

Attachments

• 313915184_5577879182328327_8266557629994249396_n.mp4
    779.2 KB
Overheating you haven’t drained the system have you ?

Overheating you haven’t drained the system have you ?
i had a new radiator replacement last week, ever since only 3 out of my 6 radiators are working ( 1 upstairs and 2 downstairs are working, the rest are cold). the plumber did drain the system to install the new radiator.. does it mean the system needs to be topped up, ? im hoping a plumber will visit tomorrow,, thanks for your input,, Kim.

I suspect air locked plumber didn’t do his job eg should of run / heater the system up and bled all of the air out / made sure it worked

iv bled all the radiators and no air was coming out only cold water. bit of a mystery. the plumber that installed the radiator wasnt interested to stick around to ensure all the radiators were working.. im using another plumber in the future..

I suspect it’s above the boiler /filter eg goes up and then down

You could try hot water only and turn the heat temp dial down to min and let it run for all night and re try it in the morning eg on heating

Similar plumbing topics

Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
C
Is the boiler pressure ~ 1.0/1.5bar if a...
Replies
Views
No problem. Nice to be thanked and appreciated...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thanks for your reply. The noise is right at...
Replies
Views
Our boiler has started making a noise on start...
Replies
Views
Back