boiler manuals | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler manuals in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I got the "Gaspro" one. Cost about 12 quid, I think. Artwork and nice case, 10 CDs, 4500 manuals apparently (although I've never counted!). Got pretty much everything although I have come across a few ommissions of the rarer/older stuff. I saved the manuals of the bigger makes and those common to my area onto my laptop and keep the CD case in my laptop bag so I can access all of them should I come across anything else.

Dead handy.

You can also get CD-ROMs of the BG gAspect Big Book Of Boilers vols 1 and 2, although they're around 30 squid each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sounds like a link issue possibly between the...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks will let here leave it is
Replies
Views
At the moment when you move the hot water...
Replies
Views
Sensocomfort with outside temp sensor. RF or...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Back