Boiler Manufacturer 1 day training | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Manufacturer 1 day training in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lozza3k

Hi All

Just in the process of taking my ACS then going Gas Safe. My question is has anyone done the 1 day Fault finding corses that are on offer by many manufacturers.

They are all about 50-75 quid for the day. Are they worth doing and if so what manufacturers would be best to do. I was thinking probably the worcester, baxi, potterton but not sure what others would be best.

Im going into a servicing so it prob would be best for me.

any ideas?

Cheers

fella i should have thort so these corses would be a great help more pratical the better where do you look for such corse

baxi/potterton/main was free before the remaha merger,worth checking if it still is ok ish but i know there boilers backwards so did not learn much,you may learn loads

well iv been out with my brother in law (subbie BG) for a good few months so have picked up a fair bit, but i just want to have that edge that when i enter a property i wont be worrying that i wont know how to service "that" boiler (i know im going to be learning for a very long time to come) :)

Ask your local plumbers merchants what boilers they are mainly selling, [they're eventually going to breakdown] & ask for the rep's number. give him a ring, ask for information & about training courses. they sometimes can do some training free of charge.
Worth a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Baxi boilers are light and quiet but I doubt...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Back