Boiler not lighting | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler not lighting in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHills

Hello, can anyone help me please? My boiler light has gone out. Instructions says to turn off electric supply to boiler before relighting. I have done this and boiler is sparking but not ignighting. Is this correct? Shouldn't the electric supply be on so it can catch?
Thanks very much!!

boiler make and model would be useful and are you using a push button pietzo ignitor to make the spark?

No the electric doesn't need to be on but it's obviously got a problem with something only a gsr can fix so either try to light it again as states on boiler or call in someone gas safe.

Sounds like a gas fault (take it you have gas on ?) are you on a card meter ? if so did you let it run out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Via the filling loop
Replies
Views
O
I have not seen a Horstmann boiler, in the...
Replies
Views
Back