boiler of choice? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler of choice? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper Gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hello all,

vaillant has been my boiler of choice for some time now, however after learning about biasi activA and ideal logic + boilers that come with a five year warranty i am considering reccommending one to my customers.

any one want to share their thoughts?

regards

dd368

You get what you pay for

Fitted an ideal logic and already broken down. No parts available because it was TOO new lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reall y dont buy into you get what you pay for with boilers these days complete rubbish , have fitted so many so many different types and have noticed with so much junk (parts) inside your bound to get problems with them wether brand new or 2/3 year old . Had several different brand new boilers not work for whatever reason and as far as im concerned your now paying for customer support on the after sale and i have to say vaillant and ideal have been out within 24 hours and had boiler up and running ,,,,,,,,,,,worcester tho no thanks !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
C
That's good to know - thank you
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
Ok. Thanks get it. So ultimately, the tank...
Replies
Views
Back