Boiler on finance | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler on finance in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doris_257

Hi all,
I have a constant problems with my 3 years old Biasi boiler :( and I am thinking to replace it but due to financial situation I need to take it on finance. Can you please tell me which companies install boilers on finance? I have checked BG but they require over £500 deposit :( I live in Manchester area. Thank you

why not take out a bank loan, probably your cheapest option.

If you don't need it replacing urgently and can maybe hang on a couple months, we are hoping to offer this service to our customers soon.

Use the link below to send your details and once we've got the finance options up and running we'll get in touch.

I can do you a boiler on finance in manchester pm me if you need a quote. We offer boilers with upto 10 years parts and labour manufacturers warranty

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

with claims like that and that price. tell you...
Replies
Views
I know who you are, I was just interested in...
Replies
Views
GREENSTAR CDi CLASSIC Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Fits back on flue on top of boiler
Replies
Views
Back