Boiler operating noise. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler operating noise. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roundthebend

I have been reading this forum for some time but this is my first post.

At the moment I am having an old gas back boiler removed, and thinking of having a system boiler fitted.
If I have the new boiler fitted in the airing cupboard next to the hotwater cylinder (New cylinder to be fitted) Will I have noise problems, from the boiler in the bedroom where the airing cupboard is located.

welcome to the forum,

you will hear the boiler kiking in in the bedroom as this is not really the best location.
(say's he with a wor's/bosch in his sons bedroom) but thats the only practicle place to put it.
however with a good thick door on the cupboard it dont bother him too much.

not much noise from boilers nowadays fit lots of bedroom boilers especially in the scenario you describe

Agree.with most quality brand boilers it is hard to hear them,once in a cupboard you will not hear :)

Thanks to everyone for their advice,
Hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
With no Interruptions, Breakdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you for reply. I have isolated the noise...
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
No problem. Nice to be thanked and appreciated...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Would an open hot water tap / open radiator...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
Back