Boiler output flow issues | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler output flow issues in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

S

Simon from Watford

Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of terrace house. It has been range rated down to 50% and I currently have the flow temperature set to 64, due to slow warm up.

I recently purchased a digital thermometer with pipe clips to try and help balance the system as I had issues getting some of the radiators (all new) getting hot towards the middle bottom. I thought I would check the temperature of the flow and return at the boiler and found a difference of 4.5 degrees between the set flow on the boiler and the temperature of the flow pipe, directly under the boiler.

Is this normal (assuming the thermometer and clips are reasonably accurate)?

Also does the loft location or the range rating effect the performance of the pump in anyway?

Many thanks in advance.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Just shut the Lockshield valve fully, some...
Replies
Views
Yes, one of my manifolds has flow meters but...
Replies
Views
You've already spent thousands on a new boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi John, This was actually a house I'm...
Replies
Views
Suggest monitoring and timing exactly...
Replies
Views
Back