Boiler parts & spares | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler parts & spares in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbob

Gas Engineer
Im starting to get more and more boiler breakdowns. But boiler parts suppliers are such a let down, never coming in when they say. Do any of you guys used any direct companys who keep a big stock, whever internet based or not?

Iv been waiting 2 weeks for a ferroli part, which seems a bit redicilous

Acott spares is ok for older stuff 5-6 years or so but I have a couple of well stocked or at least reliable suppliers locally

Im starting to get more and more boiler breakdowns. But boiler parts suppliers are such a let down, never coming in when they say. Do any of you guys used any direct companys who keep a big stock, whever internet based or not?

Iv been waiting 2 weeks for a ferroli part, which seems a bit redicilous

LOL Wait until you have to get Chaffeteaux spares.Last year waited 4 weeks for a pilot assembly of a Brittony combi.Not funny as customer was my 86 year old great uncle!!!!

BTW I have always found Partcenter OK and Keeptheheaton for tinternet

Last edited by a moderator:
hecas in the north west is great, and they can send parts to your door if needed.
take note kip!

i use 3 principal suppliers pts who own direct heating spares v reliable next day into local pts branch,gas gas appliance spares also very good and abkot uk jak the owner is also good at getting spares out

I never really have problems ordering spares from a supplier
The only time it becomes a problem is when the manufactorers are involved,then you can wait a while,only advantage is you know no one else can get it quicker
ordered a flue kit extention last year to take past balcony,took 8 days,they were having a stock check,the manufactorer,would not release anything till done :eek:
Little story when Glowworm took over saunier duval to conquer europe!!yeh well,( strange how both products have nose dived)a few months later all spare parts for saunier duval dried up,glowworm closed the saunier duval parts center and said would deal with all parts though thier existing system,however the factory in france was sending faxs to them saying 'what parts do you require',but the fax's were in french and no body spoke french at the parts distrubusion center,so they just put faxs to one side,as you do,was'nt till shtf that management realised.:(

Heating World of Spares for my gear. Fast and reliable (Oil fired only).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Edited original response, as for some reason...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
If you haven't done so already, try 'fishing'...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Only ones who will know for sure are baxi
Replies
Views
Back