Boiler parts supplier | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler parts supplier in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

markinaark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone known a supplier for immergas boiler parts as having a lot of difficulty sourcing locally, any suggestions gratefully appreciated

Have you tried them direct? I thought these where meant to be bulked proof because of only four moving parts!

Best to ring them and ask, I think all emails to boiler Manu,s just go into a junk box which is emptied on a daily basis

Probably right will send them another mail, and then ring in the morning,. To see how it goes.

Looks like you just landed yourself some renewals then, just have to use good old British goodies instead.

hate developers/ builders , whom buy in bulk, with no regard for (the householder and the chap called to pick up the pieces) when they take the money and run to the hills.

There must be somewhere that does tha parts if the boilers have been introduced to this country, might be worth an email to Italy, explain you will be removing everyone that becomes faulty, they will probably say ok and kiss you off.

agent over here out of stock, on back order from italy, cust without heat / water since 16 jan. supplier doesnt know when they will be in. so looking for alternative supplier for parts , that may have one in stock. nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://www.toolstation.com/flat-tap-washer/p25929
Replies
Views
I find it helpfull to think of the time I need...
Replies
Views
Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
OOOO Yeah! Spend 10 minutes squinting at a...
Replies
Views
Back