boiler parts | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler parts in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

hi been getting my parts from local merchants but the prices are getting a bit steep - realising now i can purchase parts cheaper on line . does anyone know a good online site where to get parts from. also is there a site that has the exploded views with part numbers like the merchants doe.

thanks ant

For online spares I use euro boiler parts or keeptheheaton.

Have recently been using cet ltd for recon fans and pcbs. Alot cheaper than new, and can get someone out of a real bind.

I use my local grahams...always seem to have everything i need and always seem to match every online price....sometimes better. I have an account with them so that helps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I use Gas Appliance Spares (Preston) and Europarts. Most of the time I use the partscenter diagrams to get the manufacturers code and cross check Im buying the right part.

I use Gas Appliance Spares (Preston) and Europarts. Most of the time I use the partscenter diagrams to get the manufacturers code and cross check Im buying the right part.

How did you get hold of the partscentre diagrams??? Very very useful!!!

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

I log in to Partcenter.co.uk and use it online.

How did you get hold of the partscentre diagrams??? Very very useful!!!

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

i tried you can do parts search but wont let me as i have norton anti virus and got to alter something in settings that i am not sure about

ant

If you have a PTS account you can sign on to Mispares, has exploded diagrams, works well on smart phone and also has list prices. Tried buying online, nightmare. Wrong parts, waiting fro deliveries, only saved £30 on 2 x Alpha bits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Edited original response, as for some reason...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I've been a heating engineer for over 15years...
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back