Boiler position/protection | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler position/protection in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sanke

Hi all
Been to see a customer tonight who currently has a combi installed in his garage Going forward he wants to convert the garage to a bedroom incorporating a "wet room" style shower We can build a wall/cupboard around the boiler and extract fans will be installed but what do we have to consider for the boiler ??

Baxi combi - front off and lifts up Partition wall will be installed to seperate it from shower A door can be put on to tidy up appearances ;)

It isnt breaking any rules as far as Iam aware, I not a big fan of putting boilers in areas of really high humidity, I went to a duo tech that had been inaprox 2yrs in a basement of a reposeded house, they had been growing drugs in the basement, it had wrecked the boiler, justa an extreme case lol! go ahead and do it, be reeeeet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Yes your oil guy needs to change the flue. No...
Replies
Views
The Honeywell frost stat eg the separate old one
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
Back