Boiler pressure too high can't lower it. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler pressure too high can't lower it. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi folks my partner has a Greenstar 30Si boiler, the pressure is just below 3 bar but for the past year or so water has been slowly dripping out of the overflow pipe. I've bled the radiator upstairs and downstairs drained about 2l out but the pressure doesn't drop at all. Any ideas? Thanks.

Filling loop open ?

Attachments

• PXL_20230128_225959213.jpg
    PXL_20230128_225959213.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 39
Old airing cupboard?

No it's in a kitchen

The filling loop maybe in the old airing cupboard/ anywhere

Your looking for something that looks like this

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/r24-filling-loop/83905

Similar plumbing topics

Personally I would remove the tmv valve and go...
Replies
Views
Brilliant! all done & i've marked it so i...
Replies
Views
PH is 7.5. Chloride is 194. The last water...
Replies
Views
Just explain to your engineer the problem and...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Back