boiler problem (help please) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler problem (help please) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joiner wayne

Hello i recently posted a thread regarding my leaking Trianco Redfare anthrocite solid fuel boiler to which i have used the Dunsley oxypic.
I have followed the instructions to the letter.
Firstly i drained down the central heating side.
then i applied fernox F3 cleaner via the central heating header tank filled the system back up lit the fire and bleed all the rads. and left this running for 24 hours (rads all worked fine)
The next day i drained the system again and flushed it out keeping the header ball cock free.
I then filled the system back and used the dunsley oxypic via the header then again bleed all rads and worked fine think even the leak has disappeared.
My problem is why have i got the oxypic coming through my hot water taps.
The header tank is the central heating one it is in the attic attached to the side of the hot water tank even the hot water tank is full of the oxypic now.
What have i done wrong

Looks like the coil in the cylinder is holed as well, looks like it might be time to get a profesional in

Looks like the coil in the cylinder is holed as well, looks like it might be time to get a profesional in
Is that why i have very little pressure out of my hot taps (just a trickle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You’re 200 miles away - he is there. You’re...
Replies
Views
If this is your model, some of your questions...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable...
Replies
Views
Back