boiler problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Some help needed, Glow worm compact 100 fanned flue system boiler is working, but cuts out before the room temperature has been reached. Initially i thought room stat but as the boiler cuts out, it makes a winding down noise that, although not loud, sound like an aeroplane falling from the sky. The house is set up with 2 identical boilers, 1 serving heating to upstairs and hot water, with the other serving heat to downstairs only or vice versa. the operation between the 2 can be easily compared with them being side by side.
I haven't done too many tests on the problem boiler as electrical results seemed ok, maybe due to the fact that the boiler tachnically still works.
Any advice much appreciated

Simon

its been a couple of weeks since ive been at job, so bit hard to remember, i dont think it is condensing, if i was wrong could it have something to do with it

if its a condenser you do get funny noise,s if co/co2 ratio is out need to do fga test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You have a blockage from a dirty system needs...
Replies
Views
If you cannot set temperature on the boiler...
Replies
Views
GerryS
G
Be the plate to plate heat exchanger that's...
Replies
Views
DannyS
D
Hi We suggest you get a qualified plumber in...
Replies
Views
Hi, need some help please. we have moved into...
Replies
Views
Back