Boiler problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arron hannon

I have been out to a baxi 105 he the boiler does not go to ignition for ch / dhw I have changed the aps as I know this is a main fault on these boilers but that didn't solve the problem. So I rang baxi told them the problem coz the boiler does not come up with a fault on the front panel they said it sounds like the pcb board so I have changed that and still no difference. There is no fault showing on the front so I have gone throw the checks.
power on = yes
gas on = yes
demand hw/ch = yes
Micro activated = yes
fan runs = yes
Pump runs = yes
Then doesn't go to ignition I have looked and looked the only thing I can think off now is the fan because it runs at its slower speed but when it goes to its faster speed just before it should go to ignition it stops then runs throw the cycle again. But no fault comes up on the board.
Anybody any answers for me thanks

until you join the private gsr forum youll not rx any answer Im afraid, need 10 posts and a chat with a mod first

Hi ptr080 just quick question how do I sign to the gsr on here so I can get some answers for a problem I have with a boiler

as i mentiones 10 posts and details to the man in charge, ie gasman or the like

you need 10 posts first mate so keep chatting and hopefully others will help you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

clean the lead from the control panel to the...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
I am only telling you what I have seen. I...
Replies
Views
Fits back on flue on top of boiler
Replies
Views
Back