Boiler prv | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler prv in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjdservices

Gas Engineer
Hi, I have a boiler to fit in a new build flat. The flue run is fine to be boxed in with access but the prv may prove difficult, is there an option to run it internally with a tundish? I've only ever fitted on a wall direct to outside so any help will be appreciated.

Hi there mate, surely if it's a new build then running it anyway shouldn't be a problem , or is it a goat that's been newly built but finished ??

Sorry about the goat below its predictive texting it gets carried away sometimes ,,, it's ment to say flat so not sure how goat came to the mix lol

Anyone seen the goat video attacking people on facebook

Sorry, it's an old building being converted into flats,the one I have the issues in the middle and the smoke/shared lobby is its 'front wall', the rear is floor to ceiling glass and the other walls will be party walls.

Fit one of they crap Viessmanns where they combine the PRV & Condi or figure out a way to run PRV properly to outside!
As fas as I am aware no other Manufacturer will allow it any other way!

Graham Atag did combined before viessmann, also the new alphas have it.

And quite honestly most will let you combine it if you meet regs.

Just combine as you would if discharging a tprv to waste.
Remember to use mupvc for the temp rating.

P.s viessmann's are pretty good ;)
If installed right and on a clean system.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

J
Get gas safe to inspect it
Replies
Views
Hello, Ben this is what I thought as it seems...
Replies
Views
Another great option. Thanks very much. I’ll...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
T
Do a slightly dodgy job and let the extractor...
Replies
Views
Back