Boiler pump questions | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler pump questions in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Thanks for having me. New to radiant system as I’m from a forced air background. House has a gas boiler that works well thus far. Examining the setup I see two pumps, the grey unit appears to be the active pump when it kicks in. I’m not sure the role of the red unit.

My goal is to replace the pump with an super energy efficient model. But I’ll most likely do this come spring. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2CED75E7-344C-4516-8A94-B13A5974533A.jpeg

BB9E1716-D84B-4EEA-9D37-4CA5DFA23480.jpeg

4A5BBB54-A853-4F2D-99F3-98FD07D42C5A.jpeg

3A90C9F2-2DF7-48CF-9C72-524C5606EFC8.jpeg

Hot water storage ? And tbh I would keep the old ones until they break wouldn’t upgrade you won’t get much payback

As the red one isn’t even an amp

Similar plumbing topics

D
The return temperature at the boiler governs...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
The boiler is reading heat exchanger temp No...
Replies
Views
Everything working fine on PP mode - thanks...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all I’ve just joined the site as I find...
Replies
Views
Back