Boiler question | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler question in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RonnieR

I have a Vailant ecotec plus boiler. I want to drain the heating system and change all of the radiators. Trouble is it'll take me a while. Can I continue to use the hot water if I drain the heating system?

no you need to have water in the system easiest way would be to cut in some valves to allow nearest couple of rads to stay full

hi like steve said the boiler still needs to be pressurised but if u have a bypass fitted under the boiler u could just cap off the flow & return under that & let the bypass do the job of the heating circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
I
Yes it generally needs pressure for it to work.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Check to see on which pipe the pump is on, the...
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
Back