boiler quote... stevetheplumber | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler quote... stevetheplumber in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

murp

hi all

a few weeks ago i posted a query about changing an old boiler and got some good advice....cheers guys
steve the plumber was going to quote me on a replacement cost and i pmd him my number.... tried again this morning and i see i can only send pm,s if my post count is more than 15.... steve maybe you didnt get my pm before christmas so how can i contact you, or anyone else who would give me a boiler change quote.... i,m in grays essex.

cheers
dave

warren
i got your pm, but can not reply as my post count is less than 15.... any body wanting to give me a quote will have to leave their contact details on this message, i'm in chafford hundred grays and wanted to take advantage of the boiler scrappage scheme.

cheers
dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, approx. 2-3 hours.
Replies
Views
Be aware that you’ll likely require a gas pipe...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back