Boiler Recommendations? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Recommendations? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bob the plumber

My friend wants a new boiler and was hoping to get one for about 700-800 pound? any recommendations on what model would possibly be the best for that kind of price? i personally would put a worcester 30cdi in but he doesnt want to spend the extra couple of hundred quid.

small detatched house
3 bedrooms
1 bathroom..bath and electric shower
any size combi would easily take care of the heating side of the house

tried to convince him to keep his cylinder but he wouldnt have it, shame really but he wants the space

any help would be appreciated

Vaillant ecotec pro or gloworm ultracom 2 are both good options.

Get one with decent flow rate for hot water , viessman have five year warranty at the moment at plumbase so think a 30 kw would suffice .vaillant prob bit more expensive end of the market so maybe a gloworm cxi, worcester are o.k but pay top whack for nothing overly special.

baxi 105 he cant technically be fitted but its proven itself to be extremely reliable and its now cheap,easy to fit,baxi wont care it will still get fixed in warranty but the chances of it going wrong are slim,other than that potterton gold,24,28,or 33kw superior compared to a worcester,you will be shocked in the difference in quality even a 105 is miles better than any worcester IMHO ,being a gas engineer theres a performa (105 he) on the wall in my house and i spend all day fixing boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this, much appreciated. Andrew
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
Back