boiler recommendations | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler recommendations in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peteisfishing

Putting in a 30 kw regular boiler , upgrading to y plan, any boiler recommendations? I have looked at the WB 30 CDi and Vaillant ecotec plus

I would recommend an s plan. Far easier to diagnose and can be overridden in emergencies better

Putting in a 30 kw regular boiler , upgrading to y plan, any boiler recommendations? I have looked at the WB 30 CDi and Vaillant ecotec plus

Both good brands, personally out of the two i'd go for Vaillant as I have one myself, had it for years now and its never had any probelms - so far anyway :)

I know its a big boiler, its a big House!! Done the calculations, had add a bit more for future house extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
I have 2 oil pump pressure gauges, a Nu-Way...
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Back