Boiler repair training | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler repair training in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

dan_the_plumber

Gas Engineer
Hello all. I try to take myself off a training course at least once a year. My main area of work is boiler/heating repair and servicing. I’ve done a few of the Baxi boiler repair and multi meter courses. I’ve also done courses on various Worcester boilers and Glow-Worm boilers.
I wondered if anyone could suggest worth while courses for a boiler repair man? How about Vaillant courses, they seam to be synonymous with breakdowns ? :)
I’ve also recently purchased a Magna cleanse. I wondred if the Adey courses are worth while?

Hi Dan,
Did you get a free hose bag with your magnaclense kit?

Had a woman from ADEY ring me yesterday saying I should of got one as part of a deal they offer. Had to give them copy of invoice from where I bought it (plumb centre)

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for this, much appreciated. Andrew
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
Wrong gas/air ratio can cause this when boiler...
Replies
Views
The week long course and exam is more about...
Replies
Views
No, social housing landlord 😳
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back