Boiler Scrapaage Scheme | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Scrapaage Scheme in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P4ULT

hi all

does anyone know how installers join the scrappage scheme installer list tried the website but it doesnt seem to be working.

Re: scrapaage scheme

does anyone know how installers join the scrappage scheme installer list tried the website but it doesn't seem to be working.
There is no such thing as "scrappage scheme installer list". Provided they are registered with an "approved scheme", e.g Gassafe, Oftec etc, any installer can install the boiler.

It's up to the householder to apply.

Click this link: Boiler Scrappage

There is no such thing as "scrappage scheme installer list". Provided they are registered with an "approved scheme", e.g Gassafe, Oftec etc, any installer can install the boiler.

ah right on the news earlier it mentioned an approved installers list. how do you claim the grant money?

so hopefully people will be a bit more willing to part with there hard earned. and make my life a bit easier

Last edited by a moderator:

ah right on the news earlier it mentioned an approved installers list. how do you claim the grant money?
They were referring to Gassafe/Oftec etc, but did not make it clear.

The customer claims the money, not the installer. Click the link in my last post.

had a look mate cheers very helpful. clears most things up. your right they could have made it a bit clearer.

Re: Boiler Scrappage Scheme

puddle said:
Well details released,vouchers to be issued to customers to claim back from EST
A bit slow! I posted the info five days ago in this topic!!

doitmyself said:

The link will also connect you to the EST site, where you can fill in the application form.

Find the latest news and information about the boiler scrappage scheme from LPG Home Heat. Get links to the Goverment Boiler Efficiency Database and the Energy Savings Trust.

Hi, there! Has anyone got access to a list of GC numbers for Band G boilers? The govt web sites are not that helpful. Thanks:)

Thanks for the suggestion, Migoplumber. Its just I've several customers asking me if their boiler is Band G and I was hoping for an easy fix and not to have to trawl through each manufacturer.

I have just had my boiler replaced as part of the scrappage scheme. As and installer I dont think you need to apply. As long as you have your gas safe number. When I filled in the form to apply for the grant all I needed was the installer name and their number - nothing about are they registered with the scheme.

Both the government and sedbuk boiler lists are incomplete. Netaheat profiles, prima profiles and some ideals are listed as incomplete information. Spoke to E.S.T, they confirmed list is incomplete, gave me a number to contact those that compile the list, no-one in 3 days has answered, one is not amused. Pretty sure the neta profiles are under 70%, but they have to be on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
Hi, approx. 2-3 hours.
Replies
Views
Back