Boiler service record? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler service record? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martyob

Anyone out there know of a Boiler service record sheet? Don't know if this exists but my customers often ask for proof of having the boiler serviced and i wondered if there is anything similar to a Landlords gas safety record available?

Can get them from GasSafe website mate and people like Regin sell them as well, ask where you buy your CP12's from.

they usually have them in the back of MIs you just fill out when it was serviced

You can get a combined landlords/private servicing/safety check pad. Plumb Center, Parts center do the regin ... online via 'Gas Safe login' offer a few printers that do them! :)

I like to give a record stapled to the invoice along with the analyser printout, looks good and professional.

That reminds me i need a stapler as i like to staple to certificate the analyser results.

I actually use a Prit stick to attach the FGA print out! Got a landlord that doesn't like staples! :30:

I was pulled up off GS inspector for using unlicensed pads i.e Regin

You're having a laugh, right? First you can't use CORGI branded pads, now you must use 'licensed' pads?

Horsefeathers!

I was pulled up off GS inspector for using unlicensed pads i.e Regin
He must have got up on the wrong side of the bed mate! You can do your own if you so wish. It's laid out in the gas regs what you need to record and what info needs to be on the form for the custards! Don't ask is what though coz I buy mine...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
G
Didn’t grease the oring before refitting...
Replies
Views
Hi, approx. 2-3 hours.
Replies
Views
Back