boiler spares | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler spares in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
going back to my old company where I will be installing about 3-5 boilers a week ,which mean that I can strip the old boilers and sent over the parts for SMALL charge ! So I need a list of what you will need and I can get them ready and posted to you !
I will also list the make/model/GC number from the boiler too !
so do let me know : pcb/pumps/funs/thermistors/diverters/gas valves

PARTS ONLY WILL BE SENT TO GAS SAFE REGISTER ENGINEERS !!!

no sub ,is work for the council ! will be working as a 1 day team ! got one guy with me need one more so can cover all my local jobs and BNI jobs ! Need to save for a house !

Last edited by a moderator:
your bni still going strong stan , weve just lost our sparky and decorator

no is going down , but is normal for bni aas summer is a week season for it ! we lost few member and now we are down to
19 ,but I still got a £40k boiler change job waiting to be confirmed (which I will be doing in partner ship ) and there is another one later ! did make lots of it TBH so will not give up !

cant see me leaving even over the summer i was still getting 3 good referals , were on about having a open day bring some other trades in think were down to 20 odd now from 28 when i joined a few month back

well people do not make as much as we do there and I see many jealousy faces but I do not care !
We had some right waist of time people with silly business ,which do not sell as good as plumbing & gas heating !
we had spark but he left too -he was a wild horse rider proper cowboy

to be fair our spark was top draw but 75% commercial which some struggled to get referals for him but then they tried to allow another sparky joine just to do the domestic so all kicked off and he walked which is a shame cos i got atleast 1 good one a week from him which hes still going to pass me like but sometimes i turn up foir the scran and bantter

Re: boiler spears

Any more he pass on , just give I'm some cash he'll much appreciate it Rather then the glory of passing referrals ! Fill like i am back in school them meetings Does't it ? I do not like it but is generating business !

ours isnt like school more relaxed , i cant knock the business thats for sure , one of our girls firms has just opened a place down canary wharf , they want me to go down and have a look/sort out but only want to pay the prices up her plus a bit extra for fuel

ours isnt like school more relaxed , i cant knock the business thats for sure , one of our girls firms has just opened a place down canary wharf , they want me to go down and have a look/sort out but only want to pay the prices up her plus a bit extra for fuel

Well stan is from London see if you can push it his way !!

Well stan is from London see if you can push it his way !!

already mentioned it fella to them last week , the owner andy is trying to sub at his group in the next few week.

i might have a ride down to the capital one day but no one can afford me

glowworm micron pcb and thermistor.
baxi solo pcb's + fans
baxi 105e and 80 pcbs lol list is endless for me mate list what you pull out when u pull it out and ill tell you what im after!

pcbs are a great market to be in 2nd hand due to prices im forevering fitting 2nd hand ones with 3 months warranty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, approx. 2-3 hours.
Replies
Views
Hi Trevor Did you source the boiler? If so...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
S
IF any of you plumbers are removing an old...
Replies
Views
Sherwood
S
Back