Boiler training courses. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler training courses. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

howbeef

Hi, I need to do some boiler training courses, I am going to do the Vaillant one first. Which other ones are good?

Worcester, agree Baxi is also good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd do the baxi 3 day course first then as many others as you can, main thing is to be doing breakdowns regularly

Agree with the above. Baxi 3-day course is a really good foundation in seeing boilers as a system and following the sequence of operations as a logical flow.

Then all the other manufacturer courses for specific hints and tips.

Thanks for all the replies, I will be going on the Baxi 3 day one as well by the looks of how popular it has been.

Did the Ravenheat free one today, found it very good, but I have nothing else to compare it with yet. I am booked on the Vaillant one in Sep and the Baxi in Oct. I have got a copy of John Reginald's book and that looks good too. Thanks again for the replies.

Yeh, be difficult to Compare ravencheap to valliant or bakki.

Try and write down what was on courses as u will forget and they tell u lots of tricks and handy tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideal bakki at weekends dress up as Vokera.

Go on courses for rubbish boilers as it probably help u understand them and also they probs be the ones you fixing.

Went on a free Course at Baxi messing with the Main Eco Elite when it came out last year. keep meaning to do the Baxi 3 day thing, their set up was great. taught us how to strip the main down to just its casing, very in depth considering it was free

I've done loads over the years, usual drill: Morning is sales pitch & afternoon you may get your hands on a boiler, but not always!
On reflection the best one I ever did was Main, so I guess any Baxi/Potty one would be good.
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

O
  • Article
Any experience with Optima Electrical Training...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
Back