boiler whinning, wheres it gone? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler whinning, wheres it gone? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

cant find it and when i click the link from likes it says "you dont have permission for this"
where has it gone? or have i been kicked off it?

Moved it the the private gsr forum Jase.

get studying and we'll let you in once you've passed.

we need a trainee section, where trainees can talk about gas stuff but not able to comment on gas issues (as there not trained) and it aint public, dont know what you could give as proof though!!

but there is likely to be diyers (who use the forum a lot) and plumbers who just do bathrooms listening! or are you not bothered?

You could ask the question in the arms and then somebody pm you. ?

I have done that before and nobody does pm, just a suggestion, dont know how many trainees on here, may not be worth doing but would be good for me!!

We have discussed it and it would be impossible to police or vet.

The Arms really is the best place, There are no, and never will be any DIYers in here, and any plumbers who have no gsr or no intention of doing so are fully aware of how we operate as far as gassy advice is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

When replacing an old Certikin 180 oil pool...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Has the world gone crazy, tool prices So, a...
Replies
Views
Dustydazzler
D
Our boiler has started making a noise on start...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
OK so I looked at the microswitch last night...
Replies
Views
Back