Boiler wont fire up | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler wont fire up in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Benj

Hello all. I have a baxi boston 2 60-rs and never had any problems up until recently. For the first time my gas ran out (i forgot to top up) and ever since then my boiler wont kick in. I can light the pilot light no problem and it stays on, the pump above is still spinning and eveything seems normal apart from that. Im thinking it must be something minor for it to be ok one minute, then gas cut off and now it wont boot up. And yes, i have put more gas back on! :p

Thanks in advance if you could advise. Cheers.

I would get a corgi registered engineer to look at it if your not sure what the problem is and your not qualified to fix it...

I would get a corgi registered engineer to look at it if your not sure what the problem is and your not qualified to fix it...

I'v sorted it now, was something with the gas valve, replaced it. Everything seems fine now, Plumbers - piece of **** job! :p Should of gone into that trade! :)

thanks anyway

I'v sorted it now, was something with the gas valve, replaced it. Everything seems fine now, Plumbers - piece of **** job! :p Should of gone into that trade! :)

thanks anyway
Just for the sake of asking did you replace the valve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Was the oil pressure checked before replacing...
Replies
Views
Back