Boiler working - programmer not. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler working - programmer not. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrlennie

Hi guys my mum has just had central heating and a combi worcester green star junior installed and i have been watching with interest. Everything has been put in and the hot water is fine. At the end of the day they went to put the central heating on and nothing happened. They said they would have to get the electrician back but for now if she pressed the reset button then the service button the boiler would send heat to the rads for a burst of half hour as far as i can tell.

What I want to know is - what did they do wrong? Could it be the way they wired the thermostat into the programmer does it have to be where they put the wire from the boiler to the programmer?

The programmer is a Danfoss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

J
Just in case anyone else has the same problem...
Replies
Views
Jomart
J
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
I don’t know your boiler but would expect it...
Replies
Views
B
Can anyone advise where the reset button is on...
Replies
Views
BelchB
B
A
Are you sure it’s still vented? Should have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back