boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kabinqueen

Hi have a F12 fault on my savnier duval enviro plus boiler, anyone know the fault please

Kabin queen , we know the fault however its breaking the law for you to repair it yourself you need to call a qualified person to come sort

Its my sons boiler, we are house sitting. Its not gonna blow up is it. Are we best to just turn it off

It won't blow up. It's an electrical issue and you won't do any harm in turning it off.

highly unlikely its going to blow up, have you tried turning it off then on again ? pressing reset button ? otherwise put up your location and someone on here near to you will contact you

Turned it of and on, but as its not our boiler we don`t know where the reset button is!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Still same have you fitted a new board
Replies
Views
https://www.gov.uk/product-safety-alerts-report...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Fits back on flue on top of boiler
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
Back