boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everflow09

hi all,
i am thinking of changing my central heating system, currently have a fully pumped system with a potterton suprima boiler. i want to fit a combi but not sure on what boiler to chose? :confused: Got between 700 - 850 to spend on the boiler.
any one got any ideas

get a biasi for 350 quid and go out on the lash for a good weekend. tell the wife the boiler cost £850.

thats my advice.

ps, iv been divorced twice

i dont vote for boilers anymore, however if you need a reciept for the 850quid biasi for the missus then pm me and i will happily send you an "official" ticket and enjoy a weekend on the lash with the profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
Probably temperature sensor or thermistor that...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
They are all copper and have not been...
Replies
Views
Back