Boilermate 2000 | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter gjlatz
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 3K

Discuss Boilermate 2000 in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gjlatz

Hello all,

I'm going to attempt to change some taps in our house, however the house has a mains pressure throughout hot water supplied from a Thermal Store.

My question is. In order to change the taps do I simply turn off the mains supply (under kitchen sink) drain the taps and then change them. Or is there something else that has to be done with the thermal store?

Many thanks

Gjlatz

Turning off the incoming mains should do the trick! be sure that your workin on the mains and not a balanced cold because some times people do real silly things when piping a pressurised cylinder.

Thanks for the reply Hugh. The house is 7 years old and info regarding the water supply is that it's mains pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You’re 200 miles away - he is there. You’re...
Replies
Views
Over heating a thermal store is a waste of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking for some advice if...
Replies
Views
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
great, thanks for sharing, really difficult to...
Replies
Views
Back