Boilers in the West Midlands | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boilers in the West Midlands in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rodders

Hi,

To anyone who is working around the west midlands area -

What boilers are you dealing with the most? (I dealt with worcester juniors, RI's and ideal isars, icos and logics). What are the other main types you find around here? Any specific models (looking at going on some fault finding courses).

:)

In the brum area i was there for the last 2 weeks, have come across Ferrolis, valliants, WB's, Mains, biasi's. bit of a mixture.

interesting,if you asked that question 25 years ago,you would have been inundated with glow worm boilers,as based in the midlands,not even mentioned now :freak:,used to be great boilers,now bought out by valliant and on there last legs

interesting,if you asked that question 25 years ago,you would have been inundated with glow worm boilers,as based in the midlands,not even mentioned now :freak:,used to be great boilers,now bought out by valliant and on there last legs

Saying that I have seen a few glowworms on my travels. 40FF was the last one.

There's loads of glowworm ultimates still in some council houses I've worked in lately.

WB, Ideals, some baxi's,Vaillants and Vokeras. Thats what most of the ones i fitted working on counsil, HA and new builds in the midlands the last 17-18 years.

yonks ago it was alot of potterton and even ravenheats but they dont last long so they should all be scrap by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
There won’t if it’s the factory board as ideal...
Replies
Views
You seem to have an understanding of what...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Yes, a 24kW will be fine - just what you need.
Replies
Views
Back