Boilers on finance?? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boilers on finance?? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone offer this?
I was just looking at Zanussi and thinking of trying it

Seen a few doing this but think that you have to have a high turnover B4 anyone will offer you the service + you have to register for offering credit, don't just jump into it , customers have other options, bank loans etc. Loads of these company's springing up all over the place , seen some around Plymouth offering boiler changes on finance for 1k , they are just swamping the market and pushing down prices,

Looked into it myself, but the amount of administration and hoop jumping for a one man band, was too time consuming .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks. I'll have a look. Pakistan is not a...
Replies
Views
I know who you are, I was just interested in...
Replies
Views
with claims like that and that price. tell you...
Replies
Views
These type of promotions have been around for...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Back