Boilers to clear - Glowworm 18 SX & Worcs 24i Junior | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boilers to clear - Glowworm 18 SX & Worcs 24i Junior in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

We have discovered a couple of boilers with problems that can't be sold as new, but may be of interest to a bargain hunter who doesn't mind putting a bit of effort in.

The Glowworm Flexicom 18 SX system boiler has been hung on a wall, but not used. The template is torn and scruffy, the manual is missing, and a couple of parts have been replaced, but need fitting. The packaging is in very poor condition. Normal price £509 + VAT excluding flue - our offer price £299 including VAT, and I will throw in a flue kit and free delivery to mainland UK.

The Worcester 24i Junior has not been screwed to the wall, (at least we don't think it has) but has been robbed of some parts, most of which we have now replaced, but I am told that the "condensate connector" is still missing. The casing is scratched and the front cover plate is missing. Again the packaging is in very poor condition. Normal price is £659 + VAT for boiler only, our clearance price £399 inc VAT, and again I will throw in a flue kit and free delivery to UK mainland.

I should have some pics later and will post them when I have them. They aren't at the site where I work, so its not easy for me answer detailed questions.

The descriptions of the problems is as honest and complete as I can make it, but these are boilers that have been returned by customers and have been kicking round a warehouse for a few months, and I can't absolutely guarantee that there are no further problems. They still have manufacturers warranties, although the glowworm one might take a bit of trouble to register as the paperwork is missing. In addition to that, I can offer a 48 hour money back guarantee - if you check the boiler over when you get it, and find that its worse than you expected, if you get back to me within 48 hours of delivery, we will collect and refund your money. After that, you are on your own!

PM me with a phone number if interested.

Ray

OK, the Worcester has gone - the Glowworm is still available.

Ray

Piccies as promised

18SX_1.jpg18SX_2.jpg18SX_3.jpg18SX_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

i go with Vaillant or Viessmann
Replies
Views
what pump is he fitting on the mains?
Replies
Views
R
Dunno Oz, because they don't always identify...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
It’s probably not mate,as long as your doing...
Replies
Views
R
Nope. Manufacturers can't make them any more...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back