boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can go wrong with Worcester. Some will say Valliant and some Baxi. I don't know about other makes but Worcester has a fairly comprehensive manual, good telephone support and a team of service engineers if matters are becoming too tricky.

(I'm sure I said this only a few minutes ago!):p:p

worcesters are to up themselves, complicated and prone to failing imho, one installed last year broke down in 2 weeks due to a failed pressure pipe going to the pressure gauge, so now all I fit if possible is intergas and broag remehas which have good guarantees without having to attend a worcester course to up the cover from 3 to 5 years

Hi oplumber,
Intergas look good, I had a look at their website (only a couple of moving parts-wow)Have you had any installation probs with them ?
Thanks Blod

only issue is reading the instructions they dont make it clear to remove the 240v link when popping in a programmer on the low voltage side. Otherwise a doddle, worth a visit to the hq in bromsgrove to meet the team and get an intro to them and get their mobile numbers incase you have any issues, how many other companies are willing to give out their engineers mobile numbers,

On the subject of Intergas, what are their heat exchangers made of please ?

I think the heat exchanger are ally but with copper liners so no problems with adding the wrong cleaner/ inhibitor

potterton performa(while you can) or baxi duo tec,i fix them for a living these are the best,most reliable boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Best boiler replacement in Glasgow. At Xpress...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, It's been the same since 19th May...
Replies
Views
What type of boiler is it?
Replies
Views
Sensocomfort with outside temp sensor. RF or...
Replies
Views
Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
Back