boosting cold water pressure | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boosting cold water pressure in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
what's the best system to use to boost water pressure for a commercial setup? caravan toilet block feeding 6 showers , 6 wc and 6 basins, I'm fitting 2 riennai water heaters. there is poor flow and pressure on site, what's the bet way to maybe store and boost the water pressure? thanks

Break tank and pump

Your looking at approx 4-6 bar and a good 50-60lpm

Thanks shauni did not know it would be not enough. Thanks for letting me know. I thought dAB system could be enough as you can attach as many tanks as you want

Yea it's the pressure curve think it does about 3.5 bar and 30lpm

Dab esybox. 3.5 bar 120 lpm quiet and powerful

Not quite 3.5 gets you around 80 lpm

1 bar gets you 110 lpm

You would need the dual riser kit / dual esybox

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks. I'll try to find a hard copy as I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'd be grateful for some advice please...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don't see your comments?
Replies
Views
  • Question
If you have a pressure gauge on the pump...
Replies
Views
Back