Boruit RJ-3000 head lamp | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boruit RJ-3000 head lamp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassmonster

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just got this through the post today.

very pleased with it...very powerful yet has a setting for soft lighting..

headlamp.jpg

EDIT: Can someone please kindly move this to product reviews

Last edited:
I got one just the main light tho, Cree led. eBay £19 rechargeable. 1600lm

Yes rechargeable. Total cost with batteries £25. You will not believe how powerful it is. I'll take a video of it using it in my garden and post it up.

Yes rechargeable. Total cost with batteries

aye, but the light that burns bright, lasts half as long,
you can use it on a low setting though, around 70 lumens is enough to work in a loft or under a floor.
you really want a flood type beam, not a spot beam though, it's easier on the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
I’d only choose something named and with a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately most household insurance...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Steadyon, Thanks for your advice, I've...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take it back to the shop.
Replies
Views
Back