Bosch CDI 30 combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bosch CDI 30 combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, my boiler has been having an intermittent fault no one can seem to cure. When the hot tap is used , usually first time in the morning, it creates the boiler to over heat. I have to wait for it to reset itself and cool down then usually ok. Apparently not heat exchange plate.

Only advice you’ll get my friend is a gas safe engineer we will not provide any advice on diy boiler repairs

Fixed price repair then from Worcester if he doesn’t know

Sorry but we don’t give gas repair advice out unless your qualified

Hi, my boiler has been having an intermittent fault no one can seem to cure. When the hot tap is used , usually first time in the morning, it creates the boiler to over heat. I have to wait for it to reset itself and cool down then usually ok. Apparently not heat exchange plate.
Where are you based?

Thanks. I have so far spoken to my heating engineer who services my boilers and he said no point in coming out until it completely stops working. Also a plumber who was recommended and I have to say is very good. He came out and said very difficult with an intermittent fault but after phoning Bosch tried their advice but to no avail. I have spoken to other engineers who all are not sure what it could be. Meanwhile I have a boiler the every time we go to have a shower in the morning bangs and shows U9 then slowly drops in temperature until it starts up again. Then it tends to work OK. Not great when it services our house and attached holiday let. Just want it fixed

Similar plumbing topics

This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
The condensate pipe might be sharing the drain...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Time and make a note of how long the boiler is...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Back